Parasite Help

alloprimate Manager macaque at bigfoot.com
Thu Jan 28 18:47:00 EST 1999

Spirit wrote:

> I have recently been introduced to an amazing all-natural herbal program
> to rid the body of parasites.  If you would like more info, feel free to
> email me, I have a free audio tape I will send you.  This product is an
> ancient recipe from India and has helped many many people.

If I sprayed it on people (like yourself) who used a legitimate
newsgroup for
selling snake oil, would they (you) die?  :^>

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
NEW!!! The Macaques of Lopburi, Thailand
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/lopburi1.htm)
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)