Home Based Travel Biz! Serious Inquiries Only!!

fewg at TFZ.NET fewg at TFZ.NET
Thu Jan 28 00:44:20 EST 1999

 I am looking for a special people with a good work ethic
 and extraordinary desire to earn at least 2-4k per week from home!!!

If you are skeptical or you've tried things in the past
 that failed to live up to their promises, I guarantee this
 is different from anything else you have seen.

**This is NOT Multi-Level Marketing!**
We will give you all the training and personal support
 you will need to ensure your success.

Call NOW for a free 2 minutes message to learn more
about how you can achieve your financial dreams.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

CALL ONLY IF SERIOUS!
1-800-320-9895
Ext. 3374.
RECORDED MESSAGE

Do not reply to this e mail, you must call for info

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!  Advertise
via E mail.  No wasted paper!   Delete with
one simple keystroke!  Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!

Please do not respond to this e mail, e mails will not be read!
To be removed from this list please respond to:
moveit at tfz.net    Thank you!