Parasite Help

Monroe Pastermack keloid at hooked.net
Wed Jan 27 23:46:52 EST 1999

Had pin worms once when I was 11 years old---been all over the world
since and nver picted up another "parasite." Most people in the USA do
not have parasites except--see below.

Suggest you get some of that stuff and spray it into the congress of the
United States. Those are the only parasites I have in "my system" at
this time.

Monroe Pastermack