skin parasites

alloprimate Manager macaques at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 21:00:56 EST 1999

Genevieve Tharp wrote:

> Bob, I clicked on the link below but I didn't get any music or sound at all.
> Genevieve Tharp (lover of spooky music)
>
> alloprimate Manager wrote:
>
> >  Take a look at this wing-ding that I've found: http://members.aol.com/ebola11/
> > .  Have your speakers set to listen to the SPOOKY music!

I went back, myself, and the music didn't play for me either.  It was
the theme from the TV show with the cryptkeeper.  The little evil
skeleton.  Can't remember the name.  How do you like
"ebola...ebola...ebola...ebola...ebola...ebola...ebola...IT'S
COMING!!!"?

Bob

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
NEW!!! The Macaques of Lopburi, Thailand
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/lopburi1.htm)
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)