skin parasites

alloprimate Manager macaques at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 00:11:07 EST 1999

"Dr. Peter W. Pappas" wrote:

> Try the following site:
>
> http://cbshome.ucdavis.edu/delusion/

THAT'S THE ONE!  Thanks!  Now I've bookmarked it and will have it on my
Nasty Diseases page soon.  Take a look at this wing-ding that I've
found: http://members.aol.com/ebola11/ .  Have your speakers set to
listen to the SPOOKY music!

Bob
Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
NEW!!! The Macaques of Lopburi, Thailand
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/lopburi1.htm)
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)