skin parasites

Robert S. Lewis macaques at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 24 18:17:59 EST 1999

"Dr. Peter W. Pappas" wrote:

> Perhaps these "parasites" remain unidentified because there is nothing to
> identify.
>
> Steve J. Upton wrote in message <36A5F8A2.45D7F36A at ksu.edu>...
> >I thought that some of you would like to see a new(?) website that I
> >stumbled across.  It can be found at....
> >
> >http://www.skinparasites.com/

I remember seeing a site by a parasitologist...and should have
bookmarked it...that focused on people who believe that they are loaded
with parasites when they truly aren't.  Some sort of hypochondria.  If
anyone knows of the URL for that site, please post it!

Thanks!
Bob Lewis

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
NEW!!! The Macaques of Lopburi, Thailand
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/lopburi1.htm)
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)