Some Grad School Advice

zoea at csionline.net zoea at csionline.net
Wed Jan 20 19:55:25 EST 1999

Hi,
I am still an undergraduate student that is graduating in May.  I am
majoring in Biology and Marine Science.  I am currently finishing up
some work on invertebrate zoology, anatomy, and some pathology.  I find
that I have a great interest in parasites and the marine environment.
Other than Woods Hole in Massachusetts, does anyone know of some schools
with grad programs involving marine parasites.  I am definitely continue
my education but not immediately.  I need to do some investigation first
and build up some experience in the field.  If you can contact me at:
zoea at csionline.net with ANY info what so ever, it would highly
appreciated.
Thanks.
Sincerely,