longitudinal data in parasitology needed

bill mulberry wem at unm.edu
Tue Jan 19 19:25:02 EST 1999

I am currently enrolled in a class in survival analysis in which
I will eventually have to do a fairly large project for the class.
I also have an interest in parasitology.  I am wonder if any researchers/
readers out there have used this statistical procedure in their
researches.  I would like to get a hold of raw data (already published
and available, of course) so I could experiment with the statistics.
Also, if someone could point me out to some articles that employ
survival analysis in parasitology I would be appreciative.
Thanks in advance.