A Fun Home Based Biz! 2-4k per week!$!$

gohyugg at IBM.NET gohyugg at IBM.NET
Fri Jan 15 00:19:57 EST 1999

     $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME

* Earn $2000-$4000 weekly - Starting within 1-4 weeks!
* 78% Profit Paid Daily
* No Selling
* No-Risk Guarantee
* Work from home, No employees, Little overhead
* High Tech Training & Support
* Not MLM, 100x more profitable
* Multi-billion $$$ Travel Industry

The most incredible part of my business is that
              ALL MY CLIENTS CALL ME!

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR OUR MENTOR PROGRAM?
         ACCEPTING ONLY 12 NEW ASSOCIATES....

This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only!!

   24 Hour Toll Free Message  1-888-235-2292

If you¹re an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be
 your own BOSS, read on.  We supply state-of-the
art training and a support system that allows you to
 work your business from home with just a phone....and
 WITHOUT cold calling.  DO NOT CALL ME IF YOU
 ARE LOOKING FOR A ³GET RICH QUICK² SCHEME,
just some extra cash, or if you¹re lazy.  I am only
 looking for FOCUSED, serious entrepreneurs
 (PT/FT) with the DESIRE to improve their lifestyle
immediately.

To be removed from our mailing list please reply to:
lucky1227 at hotmail.com.  Any vulgarity will be
filtered and your request for removal will be deleted.
Thanks!