hello

Brian Buckley bbuckley at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Mon Jan 11 17:59:06 EST 1999

Dear Sir,

     I realize that you are probably an extremely busy man.  But,
after visiting your homepage (http://www.pwr-nutrients.com/), I would
ask you to perhaps diagnose a problem.

     1-- Itchiness in the anus.

     2-- white worm-like parasitic creatures that seem to live in the
anus
and move quickly much like a worm or snake.  Range in size from 0.5cm
to 1.0cm and are approximately 1-2mm thick.  Look like fly larvae, or
a miniature white worm.

     3-- Constantly coming and going in numbers in a series of ups and
downs for almost a year.  Suggests typical population growth cycles?

     4-- Seems to intensify after periods of sexual activity.  There
seems to be a direct correlation between irritated prostate and
intensity of activity of the worms.

     5-- Lately it has become increasingly possible
Could you please get back to me on this, I know there is something
wrong, but I am not sure who I should approach.  Naturally--I beg of
you to keep this confidential.  Please respond via private email.
Thankyou in advance for your time.

BB