Is EUCALB still around.

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Wed Dec 29 18:03:40 EST 1999

Folks,

I have a bunch of parasite links on a Zoology page I maintain at the
college.  Right now I am checking for bad links.  One of them, EUCALB
(http://www.dis.strath.ac.uk/lymeeu/index.htm) gives me a response that
I can interpret either that they have revamped their url or their server
has been down for a couple days.

Another Lyme site still has the same url, but does anyone know if the
url is still good?
--
James Mahaffy (mahaffy at dordt.edu)      Phone: 712 722-6279
Biology Department                     FAX :  712 722-1198