pappas, sex and Coenuro cerebralis

fserrano at unex.es fserrano at unex.es
Tue Dec 21 11:16:09 EST 1999

Hi,
 If I may be allowed to offer my opinion, it is my belief that a lot
of people of this newsgroup is suffering a very rare parasite of man, the
larvae of Taenia multiceps (or Multiceps multiceps).

If you are a parasitologist, you know the signs of this disease... but
probably do not realize that are useless reply to the messages of the
affected humans (I wonder how is possible that this people can still use
the keyboard...)

All jokings aside...oh please, only messages about PARASITOLY, and please
again, do not reply to this kind of messages!. Im sure that Dr. Pappas
is not masochist, and in any case... it is his business!

Francisco J. Serrano
Laboratorio de Parasitología
Departamento de Medicina y Sanidad Animal
Facultad de Veterinaria
Universidad de Extremadura
10071-Cáceres (Spain)