Videos

Dan Holdsworth dan at thecafe.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 20:03:29 EST 1999

In article <820i0l$40f$1 at dyfi.aber.ac.uk>,
 jzb at aber.ac.uk (Prof J Barrett) writes:
|> Does anyone know of a good source of educational videos for use in
|> parasitology classes?

Err, you could always try making your own and corner the market.

|> John Barrett
|> Institute of Biological Sciences
|> Universtiy of Wales
|> Aberystwyth
|> SY23 3DA
|> UK

Erm, is that a mis-spelling of the .sig I see before me? And no return email
address for those us us who dis-trust UseNet return addresses?

And a Windoze newsreader too. Shame on you.

Hint: auj at your domain is the man to talk to.

Dan Holdsworth PhD   dan at thecafe.co.uk
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion