FREE CASH GRANTS

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 2 15:14:38 EST 1999

Oh please, another "too good to be true."  Virtually all of the information
these people are selling can be found FREE.  Why pay $24.94 for it?

Also, before you pay, ask yourself why the original message contains a false
"return address."

<freemoney at CASHGRANTS.COM> wrote in message
news:199912021427.XAA14198 at www.hallym.or.kr...
> Dear Consumer
>
> Every day millions of dollars are given away!!!  Our Government spends
billions
> of tax dollars on government grants.  Do you know that private
foundations,
> trust and corporations are required to give away a portion of theirs
assests.
> It does'nt matter, where you live, your employment status, or if you are
> broke, retired or living on a fixed income.  There may be a grant for you!
>
> CASHING IN ON FREE GOVERNMENT GRANTS FOR PERSONAL NEEDS,
> BUSINESS, MEDICAL BILLS, EDUCATION, DEBTS AND MORE....
>
> How would you like to get $125.000.00 to start your business?  You can use
> the money to expand, finance equipment, pay salaries, rent and more.  How
about
> $8,000.00 spending money for your personal needs such as car payments,
rent,
> clothing, credit card debts, home repair, groceries.  Do you need
$12,000.00 for education
> for yourself, or your children?  You can get money for private, secondary
and primary school.
> There are grants for undergraduate, graduate, professional and foreign
studies and more.
> THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TO PAY IT BACK!  IT IS INTEREST FREE
> AND NON TAXABLE!  NO CREDIT CHECKS, COSIGNERS, SECURITY DEPOSITS OR
> COLLATERAL REQUIRED.  There are no strict requirements to meet.  If you
have a genuine
> need, the money can be yours.
>
>  IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COUNTRY'S BEST KEPT SECRET!
>  We have made the process easy.  We have researched and compiled a manual
that will help
>  you find a grant. OUR MANUAL" HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH GRANTS" will
provide you
> with 45 pages of grant sources.  We list the foundations name, address,
phone number, contact
> person and the type of grant they issue.
>
> QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
>

> Q: Is obtaining a cash grant legal?  A:  It is 100% legal and yours for
the asking.  The Government
> wants you to take advantage of their grant program and our manual will
show you how.

> Q: How do I get paid?  A: The Government agency will send you an
acceptance
> letter with your award amount.
>
> Q: Will bad credit interfere with obtaining a free cash grant?  A: NO, In
fact grants are not based
> on your credit.  It is not a loan, even the unemployed receive grants.
>
> Q: What is the average grant amount awarded? A: $1,000.00 to 10,000.00 is
average, but it
> depends on what the grant will be used for.  Businesses that benefit the
communities have been
> awarded $100,000 to millions in grant money.
>
> Q: If I obtain your publication manual, am I guaranteed to find a grant?
A: The US Federal Trade
> Commission warns consumers that no one can guarantee you a grant, you must
apply to the grant
> offering foundations, corporations etc.. They will review your request and
supply your grant if your
> needs meet the requiremnets of the grant.  We do provide you with a 60 day
money back guarantee!
> This will give you time to apply for some grants and get a response.
>
> ACT IN THE NEXT 14 DAYS AND RECEIVE THE "HOW TO OBTAIN FREE CASH GRANT'S "
> MANUAL AND A FREE BONUS, "HOW TO WRITE A WINNING GRANT PROPOSAL" GUIDE!
> This guide will  list the secrets on getting your grant proposal accepted.
RECEIVE ALL THIS