Information needed

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 9 05:17:07 EST 1999

The only direction in which I can point you is to the library.  Learning to
use the primary literature is a very important part of any writing/research
assignment (be it a term paper or a case study), and asking others to do
work for you defeats this critical part of your assignment.

--
Dr. Peter W. Pappas
Professor, Department of EEOB
pappas.3 at osu.edu