Information needed

A. Keeler abk_79NOSPAM at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 01:44:38 EST 1999

Hello,
I am writing a case study for a veterinary-related course and was wondering
if anyone could give me the information I need or point me to some helpful
websites. My paper is on internal and external parasites, and I have chosen
to write about the flea and the tapeworm. What I need to know is:
species
common name
appearance of adult and egg/immature form
life cycle
symptoms of infection
methods of treatment
and methods of prevention

Any help would be much appreciated!

Sincerely,
Abigail Keeler

-- Remove NOSPAM to reply. --

And one day there will come a great awakening when
we shall realise that life itself was a great dream