Diplomas in Days with No Work

Stephen Kayes skayes at USAMAIL.USOUTHAL.EDU
Wed Aug 4 09:22:23 EST 1999

Diplomas in Days with No Work

Damn.  And to think that I went to an ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY and worked my behind off putting in 12 to 16 hrs per day for 6 years to actually learn something.  But now I see that anyone whoever watched Mr Wizard on TV is now qualified to get a Ph.D. and profess in government payscale negotiations their qualifications to take home 5 times more money than they are qualified to make.

Steve Kayes

I guess these people might even believe that everyone in North America is infected with a liver fluke and because of toxins in the environment the entire life cycle of a liver fluke can occur in just the human host.  I guess we need a new class or order of parasites to complement the protozoans, round and flat worms.

>>> <9i8l9871 at AOL.COM> 3 August 1999  11:04 pm >>>

UNIVERSITY DIPLOMAS

Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power,
and the admiration of all.

Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited
universities based on your present knowledge
and life experience.

No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.

Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD)
diplomas available in the field of your choice.

No one is turned down.

Confidentiality assured.

CALL NOW to receive your diploma
within days!!!

1-212-465-3248

Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including
Sundays and holidays.