adv: merchant accounts

tmst1 at BIGFOOT.COM tmst1 at BIGFOOT.COM
Mon Aug 2 18:13:48 EST 1999

We have corresponded in the past through your marketing offer or from an
information request. I will immediately" REM0VE" your name if you are
inconvenienced, simply put "REM0VE" in the subject heading.

START ACCEPTING  CREDIT CARDS TODAY FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

We provide businesses of ALL types, with a 99%  approval rate,
an opportunity to have their own NO HASSLE CREDIT CARD MERCHANT
ACCOUNT.  Good credit, bad credit, no credit--not a problem.
You will be able to accept all major credit cards including VISA,
MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER, as well as debit
cards, ATM and check guarantee services.  You will have the ability to
accept E-checks over the INTERNET with a secure server.  To insure that
you won’t miss a sale, you will be able to accept checks by PHONE or
FAX. Access funds within 24- 48 hours.

Our primary client is the small business, home-based business and
network-marketer.  If you already have a merchant account we can lower
your rates substantially with the most competitive rates in the industry
and state of the art equipment.  We will tailor a program to fit your budget
and you won’t pay a premium for this incredible service!

In addition we offer anyone a $200 referral fee for new customers
and an opportunity to put a link on your site to ours. If someone
decides to join we will send you a check for $200 each time. We
have some people that make up to $2000 a month just for
having our link on their page!

If you are interested in finding out additional information on our program
 email us with "M0RE INF0 " in the subject heading along with the
following information and someone will get back with you shortly
 to answer all your Questions.

Name:
Phone:
email:
fax:

PS don't forget to put "M0RE INF0" in the subject heading in order for your
email to get properly routed.

Thanks,

Merchant Manager
PHX AZ