Anyone want to talk on the phone?

Robert S. Lewis macaque at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 21 22:55:08 EST 1998

jadmqlby at hotmail.com wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> My name is Amber...  I was wondering if anybody in this
> newsgroup wanted to talk with me on the phone...  I'm
> looking for someone who wants to get hot and heavy...
> I'm bi, so anything goes...  If your looking for a hot
> female that is 20, with blonde hair, and blue eyes,
> give me a call at:

Oh, yeah baby!  You KNOW what hot lovers us parasitologists are!  Let me
see your Enterobius vermicularis, NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)