Chagas help

auroradc auroradc at netrax.net
Mon Dec 21 23:11:45 EST 1998

Don't know any doctors but FYI , Charles Darwin was bitten by a
Bloodsucking Conenose insect and, according to a field guide on insects,
died from Chagas' Disease. The vector might have been the insect, carrying
a protozoan.  Incidently, I've been watching for about 5 years now,
behaviors of the relative, the Wheelbug, that is a predator of other
insects. The Conenose has been reported to bite cattle and other mammals,
including Darwin.

Alan

DADT2243 <dadt2243 at aol.com> wrote in article
<19981217075222.18017.00000560 at ng155.aol.com>...
> Looking for a physician or lab (in the USA) that has experience with
Chagas.