Junk mail

Glen A. Scoles glen.scoles at YALE.EDU
Tue Apr 28 08:19:59 EST 1998

List members,

I have recently re-subscribed to this list after a 6 month hiatus.  In the
past this list has been a valuable resource and has provided a lot of
interesting discussion. However, since re-subscribing I must say that I'm
put off by the sex related junk mail I've received. I know that the
responsible users of the list are not involved and I assume most of you are
as put off as I am. Has there been discussion of this problem? Does anyone
have a solution besides just hitting the delete key? I'm afraid I'll have
to cancel again if this is to be the norm.

Sincerely,

Glen Scoles

*******************************
Glen A. Scoles, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Associate
Dept. of Epidemiology and Public Health
Yale University School of Medicine
60 College St., P.O. Box 208034
New Haven, CT 06520-8034
(203) 785-3223
Fax: 785-4782
Home: (203) 387-1294

Alternate address:
Plum Island Animal Disease Center
P.O. Box 848
Greenport, NY 11944
(516) 323-2500 ext. 532 (voice mail/lab), 416 (office)
Fax: 323-2507

E-mail: Glen.Scoles at Yale.EDU