MY ILLNESS

Uvme Uvme at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 26 23:30:51 EST 1998

fOR THREE YEARS  I HAVE BEEN QUITE ILL...
I KNOW THAT MY ILLNESS IS OF A PARASITIC NATURE UNFORTUNATELY,
IT WAS NOT UNTIL 4 MONTHS AGO I RECIEVED ANY RELIEF...
DESPITE THE FACT THAT I LOST MOST OF MY HAIR, I LOST THIRTY POUNDS,
I HAD HYPERPIGMENTED SKIN, BLEEDING UNDER THE SKIN, AND SEVERE LESIONS ALL
OVER MY BODY WITH THE WORST BEING IN MY MOUTH AND
HANDS...I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS DOING THIS TO MYSELF.  I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE
THAT THERE IS A CONTAMINATION PROBLEM WITH THE WATER IN MY CITY.  MY FAMILY
MEMBERS ALL HAVE SYMPTOMS BUT NONE QUITE AS DRAMTIC AS MINE.  THE DOCTERS
LAUGHED WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I SAW A SPERM SHAPED THING APPEAR UNDER MY SKIN
AND MY DAUGHTERS AS WELL..  i KNOW THAT THIS "THING" HAS CAUSED MY DAUGHTER
AND I NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE...I HAVE BEEN VILIFIED BY THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY, AND
TERRIBLY MISREPRESENTED.
         MY DENTIST TOOK ONE LOOK INSIDE OF MY MOUTH IN SEPTEMBER
AND ASKED ME HAD I EVER BEEN TESTED FOR MYCOPLASMAS....THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE
DOCTER, DR EWE SCHMIDT IN UNION NEW JERSEY
SAID THAT IT WAS NOT A TEST THAT WAS NORMALLY PERFORMED ON PEOPLE THAT WERE
NOT HIV POSITIVE, SO I CONTINUED TO SUFFER STILL.
DR. NICHOLAS BERARDO, A VERY INNOVATIVE DENTIST IN HACKENSACK NJ,
TOOK A BIOPSY OF THE SEVERE CONDITION OF MY TONGUE AND FOUND THAT IT WAS
INDEED FUNGUS.  HE THEN INDICATED THIS TO THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE DOCTOR AND I
WAS GIVEN DIFLUCAN 1/DAY FOR 4
MONTHS.  ABOUT 2 WEEKS AFTER THE LAST DOSE, MY SYMPTOMS ARE
RETURNING.  I AM SO DISTRESSED, AND I KNOW THAT MY CASE IS NOT AN
ISOLATED ONE.  THIS IS BEING TREATED ON A BROAD SPECTRUM AS A NERVOUS
CONDITION, BRONCHITIS, AND ECZEMA, AND THUSLY DISMISSED.
HELP ME...I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO EVENTUALLY KILL ME.  I KNOW THAT THIS IS AIR
BORNE...I FIND THAT SOMETIMES WHEN I ENTER A ROOM THE PEOPLE BEGIN TO COUGH.
I FEEL TERRIBLE, BECAUSE I AM NOT SUFFERING BECAUSE OF MY MALADY, BUT BECAUSE
OF BUREAUCRACY.

I FIND THAT I GET A LOT OF RELIEF IF I APPLY OILS TO MY SKIN OR IT I EAT OILY
FOODS.  OR PROCESSED MEATS.
                                                                SINCERELY
                                                                ELOISE BROWN
                                                                 229 CHESTNUT