Whip Worm

Birdie birdies at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 31 22:02:58 EST 1997

Hi,

A friend of mine acquired a whip worm infestation from, she
thinks, eating a peach from Chile that she failed to wash before
ingesting.

She's had it for awhile now, and has had several therapies.

I dont know the medicines, but the current one is very strong and
they seem to building up an immunity to it.

Is there a list of medicines available - western and herbal-
for killing the pesky little devils off on the web?

The western medicines are not working and we were wondering
if there are any chinese or korean remedies known to be effective.

This is a serious parasite to have, and, she's had it about a year
now.

any help would be appreciated, I'm getting quite concerned for her.

thank you,

Birdie