Parasite Pictures (Images)

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 13 06:20:38 EST 1997

I am looking for additional images (pictures) of parasites to add to
my web site.  In particular, I am looking for images of unusual
parasites that represent some of the lesser known groups.  If you have
photographs or color slides that you can send, they can be scanned and
returned; I will also provide the lender with files of the digitized
images.  If you have images that are already digitized, I can provide
you with a FTP address to which you can send them.  Of couse, the
source of any image(s) would be acknowledged in the web page.

If you want to see what's already on the web site, check out:

www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~zoology/parasite/home.html

Thanks in advance.