Help! I Got Pinworms From My Kids!

Vic Yanda vicy at island.net
Fri Jun 20 01:26:39 EST 1997

In article <5nvf4q$4me$1 at newsd-106.bryant.webtv.net>, Slides at webtv.net
(Rose Kingsley) wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I got pinworms while I was teaching a special education class 2 years
ago. I have taken Mebendazole, garlic (synthetic and whole cloves) and I
still have them. I started my treatments late in my infestation. I did not
know what I had for about a year. I just experienced anal itching
intermittently for the first year, then it intensified. I started the
mebendazole at that point. How can I get rid of these parasites?

> Has anybody out there tried the product called Clear? Does it really
work? Any recommendations on treatments or medications would be
appreciated. Please reply by E-Mail, if possible. Address E-Mail to:
Slides at WebTV.Net

> Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
>
>                  Sincerely,
>
>                  Rose Kingsley

Hi Rose,

   Saw your note and would like to confidentially compare symptoms, and
attempts at solutions. I've been having a hell of a time for a long time,
and I'd like to confidentially compare symptoms. I am a male semi-retired
systems analyst, 61, and a current new physician thinks I'm a
hypochondriac.

I launder daily, shower twice and three times a day, get very little
sleep, and I because I've seemed to spread it out to bystanders and
relatives, I've become a social outcast, avoiding people, and especially
children, babies and relatives.  Please email me if you agree.

Vic

--

Vic