Whale digenean

Luis C. Muniz lmuniz at netgate.com.br
Fri Jun 20 12:21:59 EST 1997

Dear Cassandra Wittwer:

 I'm a researcher from Instituto Oswaldo Cruz, and I am preparing a paper(it is on the
 begining) on parasites of ballen whales, Balaenoptera spp., and when I finish it, I
will send you a copy. If you want to discuss something related to parasites from this
 kind of host or avian host, e-mail me.

 If you can visit my homepage: http:\\www.geocities.com\CapeCanaveral\1217
 Prof. Luis C. Muniz                                      _________________
 Fundacao Instituto Oswaldo Cruz - FIOCRUZ               |Helminthological |
 Dpto. de Helmintologia                                  |Collection       |
 Lab. de Helmintos Parasitos de Vertebrados              |Oswaldo Cruz     |
 Av. Brasil 4365 - Manguinhos                            |Institute        |
 CEP 21045-900                                           |                 |
 Rio de JAneiro - RJ                                     |    ________     |
 BRASIL                                                  |   |        |    |
 E-mail: lmuniz at netgate.com.br                           |   |()=(:)o>|    |
  " There is a systematic not only in Biology,           |   |()=(:)o>|    |
    but it is properly a part and parcel of all          |   |_______ |    |
    and any science (without distinction). "             |                 |
         < HENNIG, W.  1950 >                            |                 |
                                                         |No.00001         |