info re- blasocystic hominis

mark and assunta rosal rosal at mail.netshop.net
Mon Jun 16 15:46:16 EST 1997

Hello to everyone,  I have rather peristent case of blasocystis hominis,
and the regular medicines- such a flagy don't seem to be able to get rid
of it. Can  any body help me on this one. I am willing to look at any
thing if it can specifically knock this bug out. Any and all
information, suggestions, contacts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
--- mark rosal