posttranslational modifications (was about Nematodes)

faguero faguero at iib.uba.ar
Fri Jan 24 10:31:30 EST 1997

It seems we have a protein with an as yet unknown post-translational
modification, so
I'm also interested in this topic (in Protozoa). Where can i find the
literature where these or other modifications were observed? Can you or
anybody point me to a general review, original papers or some text book
about post-translational modifications?
I'm looking for some compiled source of all post-translational
modifications known to date.
Thanks in advance.

>        Thank you for your help.
>Jean-lou Justine
>
>  --------------------------------------------------------------------
>  Prof. Jean-Lou JUSTINE
>  Laboratoire de Biologie parasitaire, Protistologie, Helminthologie
>  Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle
>  61 rue Buffon, 75231 PARIS cedex 05, France
>
>  Telephone: France 01 40 79 35 03  International + (33 1) 40 79 35 03
>  Fax:       France 01 40 79 34 99  International + (33 1) 40 79 34 99
>  e-mail: justine at mnhn.fr            (Running 'Eudora' on a Macintosh)
>      Look at URL: http://www.mnhn.fr/publication/m166/m166page.html

Lic. Fernan Aguero

Instituto de Investigaciones Bioquimicas
Fundacion Campomar

Patricias Argentinas 435, 1405, Buenos Aires, Argentina

faguero at iib.uba.ar