Lum's post on Strongyloides fuelleborni

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sat Jun 8 07:18:52 EST 1996

Folks,

	I was curious what Gary Lum's question was in his post (that had a
mime encoded word processing document).  It looked like a valid request
so I am passing on the text copy of it after my sig.   I am impressed on
how quickly the ureadable post was removed. In any case, don't be too
hard on the chap - it probably reads fine on e-mail on his system.

Cheers
--
:
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250

I would really appreciate any help on Strongyloides fuelleb.  I
understand it is a problem in PNG, but it is virtually unknown in
Australia.  In the Northern Territory where I work, a
paediatrician friend who has spent time in PNG was asking about
it.  I could not answer him.
    If you have any information please contact me as soon as
possible with a journal/review reference or text book reference.
   Thanks very much.

Gratefully yours

Gary Lum <glum at ozemail.com.au>