species concepts and parasitology

byron j adams badams at unlgrad1.unl.edu
Fri Jul 26 17:40:48 EST 1996

Folks:
I'm interested in how systematic parasitologists have approached
species concepts.  I am familiar with most of the general
philosophical/theoretical/operational discussions which have taken
place in journals such as Cladistics, Systematic Biology, Systematic
Botany, etc., but am wondering if anyone can direct me to any
papers/publications in which parasitologists specifically mention,
advocate, or debate species concepts as they apply to parasitology.
Thanks,

Byron
bjadams at crcvms.unl.edu