meadow vole and parasites (student needs help)

Rémi Duhamel rduhamel at callisto.si.usherb.ca
Wed Jan 31 15:32:28 EST 1996

Hi,

I just began Ph.D. studies on the influence of parasitism on meadow vole
(Microtus pennsylvanicus) and to date I found no paper giving a list of the
natural parasites of this rodent in North America (more precisely in Quebec).
I am especially looking for nematodes (Heligmosomoides sp. ...) and cestodes
(Taenia crassiceps ...).

I would be greateful if anyone could give me some help.
--
Remi Duhamel
e-mail: rduhamel at callisto.si.usherb.ca