parasitology text recommendations

Daniel Ricks 76130.3726 at CompuServe.COM
Thu Jan 11 11:19:32 EST 1996

I am looking for a good, comprehensive book (or combination of
books) in Parasitology. I'd like something with good diagrams,
excellent descriptions of microscopic appearance, and detailed
information on life cycle and pathogenesis. I am primarily
interested in human disease, but other mammalian parasites as well.
Does anyone have good recommendations that might fit this.