Symbiotic help...

Ethan Samson esamson at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 24 19:03:05 EST 1996

    I am a high school student attempting to research the symbiotic
relationships of the Large Blue Butterfly and the Red Ant; and the
luminescent squid and bacteria.  If you know of any net-sites where I
could find information concerning these relationships, or you have
personal knowledge of these symbiotic relationships as I further my
quest of obscure facts, please reply.  Your time is greatly
appreciated.

Ethan Samson
Kent Denver School
Denver, CO