malaria technician position

Chris Plowe cplowe at umabnet.ab.umd.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:14:57 EST 1995

I am looking for a technician to work in a new laboratory at the University
of Maryland in Baltimore.   The main focus of the lab will be the molecular
epidemiology of drug-resistant malaria, with some involvement in the
development and testing of malaria vaccine candidates.  Molecular biology
experience is a must, experience with malaria is a big plus.  We are a
growing division moving into a brand new facility, and the working
conditions and potential for career development are both excellent.
Applications from career technicians as well as pre-medical or pre-graduate
students looking for resume-enhancing experience are welcome.

For more information about this position, please contact me by
email or at the numbers/addresses below.

*									*
*   Christopher V. Plowe, M.D., M.P.H.					*
*   Assistant Professor of Medicine					*
*   Division of Geographic Medicine / Center for Vaccine Development	*
*   School of Medicine, University of Maryland at Baltimore		*
*   10 South Pine Street, MSTF 934					*
*   (as of 10/95:  685 West Baltimore Street, HSF 480)			*
*   Baltimore, Maryland 21201						*
* 	Tel:	410-706-5328						*
* 	Fax:	410-706-6205						*
* 	Email:	cplowe at umabnet.ab.umd.edu				*