Help with Trypanoplasma bullocki!

Mark Siddall mes at zoo.toronto.edu
Wed Sep 27 08:54:56 EST 1995

In article <44a4bj$809$1 at mhadg.production.compuserve.com> Chuck Albrecht <75017.264 at CompuServe.COM> writes:
>I'm currently looking for information on this marine parasite of
>hogchokers and flounder in the Chesapeake Bay for my senior thesis.

Well, what would you like to know.  I have looked at hogchokers here
in Gloucester Point VA.  Yes,it is here.  It's also in flounder.

The one you really want to write to is my postdoctoral supervisor
here, Gene Burreson.  Arguably one of (if not the) expert on
marine fish trypanoplasma and trypanosoma... esp. w.r.t. T. bullocki.
His email address is gene at vims.edu.

>Thus far, the information I've found is limited, and any help would
>be greatly appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Chuck Albrecht 75017.264 at Compuserve

Gloucester Point, VA, 23062