request

Akira Ishih aishih at HAMA-MED.AC.JP
Tue Sep 19 03:40:49 EST 1995

                                                   September 19, 1995
Dear Sir,

    I'm Dr.Akira ISHIH and now working at Department of Parasitology,
Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Japan.   I wish to contact with
the following professors;

       Professor Dr. H.P. ARAI
              Department of Biological Sciences,
              University of Calgary,
              Calgary, Alberta, Canada

       Professor Dr, Ron B. PODESTA
              Department of Zoology,
              Faculty of Science,
              The University of Western Ontario,
              London, Ontario, Canada

    Would you please send me their E-mail addresses if you know them.

Yours sincerely,

Akira ISHIH, PhD
Department of Parasitology
Hamamatsu University School of Medicine