copies of journal articles

Santhat Lekhavadthanajai - SCMI - 3636187 gscslh at mahidol.ac.th
Fri Sep 1 03:57:00 EST 1995

Hail to all 'Netters
	I am currently participating in a book project on medical
parasitoloy for local undergrad students.  My assignment concern about
the biology and biochemistry of the Plasmodium spp. and the potential
use of antibiotics, especially from the Streptomyces spp. in treating malaria.
	The very unfortunate problem is that many of the reference papers
I need are unavailable in this country and asking our librarian to handle
this will take months.
	So, I am wondering if somebody could kindly help me out by
photocopying the papers and send them to me.  I am willing to pay for any
expenses incurred.
	Please write me back at the above address if you are in the
position to offer some help on this.
	Thank you very much.

				Santhat Lekhavadhanajai
				Dept. Microbiology