Where is the FAQ?

Jason Curtis jcurtis at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Wed Jul 19 14:47:03 EST 1995

Hi, all!
   I'm working on a WWW page for the student members of the American
Society of Parasitologists.  With a warning that it is a VERY new page, it
is currently available at hhtp://128.210.65.17/grad/curtis/asp.html.
   I would like to include on that page a link to the FAQ (Frequently
Asked Questions) for this newsgroup.  Having exhausted my limited
knowledge of searching the net, I will ask outright:

            WHERE IS THE FAQ FOR THIS NEWSGROUP LOCATED???