Where'd everybody go?

ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu
Fri Feb 3 06:28:55 EST 1995

In Article <D3F7AA.29z at zoo.toronto.edu>
mes at zoo.toronto.edu (Mark Siddall) writes:

>Evolutionary systematics (i.e., speculation) has been criticized many
>times as being 90% art and 10% science.  It is appropriate that Cox
>likens himself to an Impressionist painter!!
>That is, ignore reality, ignore the data, ignore others' work and
>you can publish damn near anything you want about the evolution of
>parasitic protists!!!

	You've gotten my interest now. I'll get down to the library and
check them out this afternoon. Thanks for the tip!

*      Charles T. Faulkner       *   When you don't know where you're
*  Univ of Tennessee, Knoxville  *   going any road will take you there.
*   (ctfaulkn at utkvx.utk.edu)     *                            Alice