Parasitology Directory

Peter W Pappas ppappas at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 6 06:53:28 EST 1995

The directory of parasitologists can now be accessed through a web page.  The
appropriate URL is:

http://calvin.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~zoology/parasite/home.html

If you are not listed in the directory but would like to be, you can obtain a
questionnaire from the web site and submit it to me.  You can also download the
entire directory database from the web site.  In the future I hope to add the
capabilities for searching the database for specific entries and submitting
questionnaires directly from the web page.  The web page also includes links
to ASP's (the American Society of Parasitologist's) and ASP's Students' home
pages.

If you are not included in the directory, please obtain a questionnaire and
send it to me --- the more entries, the better the directory.  Also, I would
appreciate any comments, suggestions, etc. that you might have.

Thank you.
--
Peter W. Pappas, Professor/Chairperson, Department of Zoology,
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH  43210  USA