Additions to ASP Web Pages

Mark Siddall mes at zoo.toronto.edu
Sat Dec 2 13:57:40 EST 1995

Thanks to many who have suggested links from the Amer Soc Parasitol
Web Pages at http://www-museum.unl.edu/asp/
Things are progressing well.

Most significantly there is now a link to Steve Nadler's Frozen Tissue
Collection Questionaire - an on-line form that you can fill out to
record what parasite tissues you have in your collection.

Also we have revised the Parasite Photos page where there are about a half
dozen links to collections of Parasite Image data bases.  Please help
us expand this list if you have such image databases on-line.

George  has indicated that he will make the ASP Newsletter
available to us so that we can put it on a web-page for viewing each time
it comes out.

By the way... if anyone knows of the URL for the ASP Student Page, I am
anxious to link this from the main site.

For those who are not, and wish to become, members of ASP there is
a printable Membership form from the main page as well.
Nonetheless, we welcome any and all visitors to our web site. We expect that
it will continually change and thus I recommend that you visit it
weekly to see what we have come up with.

Mark

(On behalf of Scott and myself).

Gloucester Point, VA, 23062