Free-living Parasitic Amoebae

elpowell at indyvax.iupui.edu elpowell at indyvax.iupui.edu
Fri Feb 25 16:02:57 EST 1994

Anybody out there with any information about free-living parasitic amoebae?
Bring it on!  I'm particularly interested in Acanthamoeba, Hartmannella,
Vahlkampfia, and the Naegleria genera.  If any of you people know about
anyone with a raging, free-living parasitic amoebic infection -- excluding
people with a keratitis problem -- I need some serum from these people.

Sometimes I think I just excyst.

--Eric