introducing the vet para group, liverpool

Mr M.R. Owen mochus at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 12:53:38 EST 1994

Dear folks,

My name is Martin Owen, I am a PhD student at Liverpool School of Trop. Med
in which the Vet Parasitology group is based.  We have many interests including
protozoa (particularly Toxoplasma, Neospora, Eimeria), Onchocerca, and Helminths.
I have nothing to discuss today, but felt like introducing us to the group, as
no one here normally gets in to these sort of things to my knowledge.  Looking
forward to the discussions.

Martin Owen	(mochus at liverpool.ac.uk)
Veterinary Parasitology
Veterinary Faculty