Parasitophile at large

scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Wed Feb 23 23:17:48 EST 1994

Congrats to all who made this newsgroup possible.

	Do you think that we will have trouble with those "recreational
	parasitologists" and those who just want to make a quick buck
	buying and selling parasites?  Should we consider starting a
	"rec.parasite" or "alt.pet.parasite" group for these people?

I am looking forward to future discussions by this group.

				Scott Monks
				  (scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu)