Parasitophile at large

Devin Nickol jimi at romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:01:37 EST 1994

scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu wrote:

: Congrats to all who made this newsgroup possible.

: 	Do you think that we will have trouble with those "recreational
: 	parasitologists" and those who just want to make a quick buck
: 	buying and selling parasites?  Should we consider starting a
: 	"rec.parasite" or "alt.pet.parasite" group for these people?

: I am looking forward to future discussions by this group.

: 				Scott Monks
: 				  (scottamy at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu)

yeah...we should probably start another group for people like you, scott
;)

[just kidding!]

devin nickol (yes, i'm brent's son....)

--