[Molecular-evolution] (no subject)

Ganeshsiva majja via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by sm10 from ijetee.org)
Sat Jan 23 01:00:12 EST 2016

*1st feb. 2016 as Last date: IEEE Madras Section: Technical Sponsored
ICEEOT Conference*

We are happy to inform you that we got good number of papers in first phase
paper submission. All papers submitted in 1st phase are reviewed by
experts. Now we are opening for submission of papers in 2nd phase.

Paper submission information

*1st phase:* Closed

*2nd phase:* Opens

Last date of paper submission: *1st Feb. 2016*

Intimation of Acceptance: *6th Feb. 2016*.

All the papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital
Library.

Note*: we are planning to arrange online presentation to authors who are
unable to attend the conference from outside India.

Conference information: http://ow.ly/XqDek

--

*Disclaimer: *This email and any file(s) transmitted with it are