[Molecular-evolution] PresentationTube

PresentationTube via mol-evol%40net.bio.net (by presentationtubenet from gmail.com)
Wed Feb 22 16:00:08 EST 2012

*Dear Colleague,*
 * *
We are very pleased to share with you our PresentationTube network; a new,
and non-profit project for producing and sharing video presentations.
PresentationTube helps instructors, students, e-learning institutions,
virtual presenters, and business professionals record, publish and share
quality, accessible, and interactive video presentations. It integrates a
variety of presentation aids (slides, video, text, drawing, web content,
etc.) to enhance the quality of online presentations and allows
interactivity via scrollable slide thumbnail, Facebook social plug-in, and
self-assessment quiz, allowing participants to be heard and involved.

Learn more about PresentationTube and watch showcases
at:http://presentationtube.net

Thank you
PresentationTube Team