Correcting for within-taxa diversity

David A.Ray daray at lsu.edu
Thu Jan 29 09:14:16 EST 2004

I'm getting some revisions done on a paper and I need to find some software
that will help me correct my between-species estimates of divergence for
within-taxa diversity (as in Edwards and Beerli, 2000).  Does anyone know
of a good software package that can help me out with this?  PC-based
preferably.  Also, able to correct HKY85 distances.

Thanks in advance for the help.

David

David A. Ray, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences