phylogenetics using windows

Sandy musculus10 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 15:41:54 EST 2004

I recently joined a lab that has only Windows computers.  Before, I
used a Mac to run PAUP* and MacClade as my workhorse programs.  My
most frequent use of  MacClade is to clean up nucleotide alignments
with the help of amino acid translations and PAUP for unweighted
parsimony and bootstrapping.  What would be the closest equivalents in
Windows (I know I can get PAUP with a command line, but if there is
something more like the Mac version, that would be good)?

Thanks for any help!

S.
---