Where ~exactly~ do chimp and human DNA differ?

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Fri Oct 4 08:54:33 EST 2002

Do you (who pass by here) know something about in what DNA regions the
biggest (or "most key") of these differences are located?

[To me, developmental molecular biology is one of the most awesome new
avenues for scientific research. Can only wish I was educated and smart
enough to thoroughly follow, even more so participating in, what is going on
in this field.]

Peter

--
I am the guy who against his own insight and better knowledge has tried to
convince people to share his thinking, understanding, and opinion in terms